Totally harmless news, views and sneak previews about this thing thats called "life"

Saturday, July 31, 2004

the day draws near for me to start my new job. god knows how i will perform..should give it my best..but u know me...of course know me....ur me.!! at times i get really inconfident...gotta break that jinx right now.
anyway last night as a real shock....SB said he planned to get back to india with his family. dont blame him..would do the same if i had a family...a kid to be precise. anyway the hepc thing has really got to him..man i am really scared . if the test is true u never know its implications. its not one of those things that u can just ignore and feel will pass. it wont..u have to deal with it. im sure he will..he is a stable guy.
i feel happy for him. he is going home..to his family. on the other hand i felt really bad for RS. he went really dejected. i even felt sad to tell him that i had got the job. but he took it gracefully. great guy!!
lifer is really starnge..it puts in all sorts of situations....every one of these " situations" brings out something new in you and gets u in touch with all sorts of people... young .. old... lazy.. vibrant..... happy... sad. the idea, i believe is to keep an open mind and live life as it comes. sometimes its difficult to explain this philosophy to others or even justify or theorize it to myself but its what has worked for me this far...so ill stick by it. i hope to get more stronger by each passing day...full of conviction. the rest as the say is rock n' roll.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home