Totally harmless news, views and sneak previews about this thing thats called "life"

Thursday, October 20, 2005

psychobabble

sell the kids for food
weather changes mood
spring is in the air
reproductive glands.
a mulatto, a mosquito, an albino, my libido
yeah.

wat ho! to use an old ghati-ism , is happening in yonder brittanica, dear chikkabiddies? wat is A&E? saar saar, pliss explain saar, i am not understanding only, and i am feeling scared-wared..... wat is all this A&E&N&E&I&D? i am reading it all in my school, but i am not understanding it at all..... it is all greek to me only. but what to do saar, that is the biggest problem with the people of greece. whatever they speak is greek to me........(i am so funny no saar? my respectable grandmother is always telling me the same)
there is woman in A&E&N&E&I&D who is alone on island with several other nanga women; when sun is setting, they are going to top of hill and they are doing all hanky-panky with each other....... all naughty naughty things, and then she is calling herself "saaph-o"..... i am saying saar, she is not saaph at all!!! she is very very gandi...... only last week, i am having dream abyt her, when she is in a bathtub which is fill with jasmine flowers. she is saying that she is very gandi, verry verry gandi. she is asking me to help her clean up, and to become saaph again.... but i am saying to her, "u are saaph in name only, but ure mind is gandi all gandi". so she giggle and tell me not to be a bad boy, to help her wash.
and so i did.
this week, she is saying that she is still gandi, and i am helping her again.
i am liking this greek peoples.they are all on the islands, and they are washing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second Syndicate conference slated for December
IDG announced that it will host another Syndicate conference on RSS, blogging, podcasts and general content syndication trends.
I think the visitors from my site 1 Perfect Interview will benefit from this blog.

8:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home